Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bon Voyage!

Hi Family and Friends: I am almost packed and ready to head off to Europe on my cruise! Here is a copy of my Itinerary for my cruise. It can also be seen on the Regent Seven Seas website with a description of each port. I will do my best to update as often as I can with amazing pictures and stories. I am leaving early Tuesday and I am getting so excited. Hugs and Love to all. Carolyn

**PS - Thanks Mark and Richard for this amazing trip!!
  • May 25th - LAX to Seattle, to Reykjavik, Iceland
  • 26th Board the ship in Reykjavik Regent Seven Seas Voyage
  • 27th Heimaey, Iceland - Puffin Colony, volcanoes, farmland etc.
  • 28th Torshavn, Faeroe Islands, Denmark - settled by the Vikings, historical and yet very modern today.
  • 29th Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland - Ancient treasures and castles
  • 30th Portree, Isle of Skye, Scotland - Scenic drives through mtns, seaside's and landscapes. Museum of the island, where Vikings first settled in Scotland.
  • 31st Belfast, Northern Ireland
  • 1st Dublin, Ireland - Blarney Castle, etc.
  • 2nd Waterford, Ireland
  • 3rd Cobh, Ireland (Cork)
  • 4th Falmouth (Cornwall England) - Ancient land of the Celts, Cornish villages, landscape tours etc.
  • 5th Disembark in Southampton, UK and trip to Heathrow to return to LAX

No comments:

Post a Comment